A testimony well crafted in honesty and with an integrity.... "Bernard Amofa Jantuah is the most prepared candidate..." Dr Evans Duah.

 A testimony well crafted in honesty and with an integrity.... "Bernard Amofa Jantuah is the most prepared candidate..." Dr Evans Duah. 





I have had the privilege of working closely with Bernard Amofa Jantuah as his Financial Advisor, and when the call came for me to take another responsibility as his Campaign Manager, I accepted it. I did so because beyond the public image, I have had the opportunity to know the man, understand his thinking and see his heart for our party. Tomorrow, as delegates make this important decision, I can say with conviction that Bernard is prepared for this responsibility.


He has not arrived in the NPP because there is an election tomorrow. His story in our party has been built from the ground up, from serving as a Polling Station Chairman, to Bantama Constituency Treasurer, and subsequently as a Regional Party Patron. That journey matters to me. He understands what it means to serve at the base of our party, but he also brings the capacity of an accomplished businessman and administrator. As President and owner of Berekum Chelsea Football Club among others, he has demonstrated the ability to manage people, resources, competing interests and complex organisations. Most importantly, he is willing to put his experience, networks and resources at the service of the party.


But perhaps the quality I have come to appreciate most about Bernard is his ability to work with people. At this point in the life of our party, Ashanti Region does not need another centre of factionalism. We need bridge-builders. We need leaders who can sit with people from different camps, listen to them, reconcile competing interests and bring everyone back to the common purpose. We need leadership that can reconnect the grassroots, resource our structures, strengthen our constituencies and rebuild the formidable Ashanti machinery that has historically powered the NPP. Bernard has set himself the ambitious task of helping the party rebuild its grassroots strength and significantly improve our electoral performance in 2028. That requires more than words; it requires organisation, relationships, resources and unity.


So tomorrow, I am not asking delegates to vote for Bernard merely because I manage his campaign. I manage his campaign because I believe in what he can bring to the table. I have seen enough at close range to confidently endorse Bernard Amofa Jantuah, Number 4, as the next Ashanti Regional First Vice Chairman of the New Patriotic Party. This is a moment to choose capacity over rhetoric, unity over factionalism, service over entitlement, and a leader who is ready to work. Bernard has served. Bernard has the capacity. Bernard can unite. Bernard is ready. Tomorrow, I humbly ask our delegates to vote Number 4. Let’s win together!


Signed

Dr. Evans Duah

Post a Comment

0 Comments

script>