Major Highlights from Bernard Amofa Jantuah's Engagement on Akoma FM 87.9
*1. On Hon. Francis Asenso-Boakye*
"I have no personal issues with Hon. Francis Asenso-Boakye. I was advised to allow his chairman contest, and I respected that decision. There is absolutely no bad blood between us."
*2. A Proven Party Strategist*
Bernard Amofa Jantuah revealed that he has played significant behind-the-scenes roles in developing strategies that have strengthened the NPP over the years, often working quietly without seeking public recognition.
*3. Learning from Past Elections*
He noted that removing some committed party members from campaign structures and albums contributed to the party's decline in votes, stressing that everyone must be made to feel valued and included.
*4. Sacrificing for the Party*
"I have risked my own business because I believe serving the party is in my own interest. The quickest way to grow businesses is for the NPP to return to power."
*5. Mobilising the Business Community*
As a businessman, Bernard Amofa Jantuah pledged to leverage his strong relationships within the business community to mobilise resources and support for the Ashanti Regional NPP.
*6. Party First After Primaries*
"Everyone may have personal interests before the primaries, but after the contest, the interest of the NPP must come first."
He called on all party members to unite behind whoever emerges victorious.
*7. Reconciliation is the Way Forward*
He emphasized the need for the party to stop washing its dirty linen in public and instead begin a genuine reconciliation process to unite all members ahead of the 2028 general elections.
*8. Harnessing Experience*
According to him, the experience of former regional executives remains invaluable. He believes they have evolved through years of service and should all be brought on board to strengthen the party.
*9. Loyalty Beyond Elections*
"If delegates decide not to vote for me, I will still remain a loyal NPP member and continue to support the party wholeheartedly."
*10. No Camp Politics*
Bernard Amofa Jantuah stated that he does not belong to any faction or camp within the NPP.
"I worked with Hon. Henry Kwabena Kokofu as his Treasurer, and COKA is also my friend. I am ready to work with whoever wins because our ultimate goal is to recapture power for the NPP."
*11. Commitment to a Permanent Regional Office*
He pledged to use his networks and resource mobilisation skills to help secure a befitting Ashanti Regional NPP office.
"I can confidently assure delegates that before the 2028 elections, we will work together to secure a permanent and befitting regional party office for Ashanti."
*12. On the Performance of the NDC Government*
When asked to assess the performance of the NDC government, Bernard Amofa Jantuah said:
"I leave that to the judgment of Ghanaians. They have failed to fulfil many of their campaign promises. For me personally, I have not seen anything encouraging.".
His agenda is to help
Rebuild, Resource Reorganize and Recapture power for NPP 2028 .
#Number 4 on the ballot



0 Comments